Movierulz Telugu DMCA Policy
Last revised on August 03, 2019
CLAIMS REGARDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Though we believe we do not have any copyrighted content in our website (we source from web, ie- IMDB and video sharing website like, YouTube) but if you find any content or part of the content is under copyright, please let us know. We respect your copyright.
As we are very strict about the copyright laws and regulations, in our site we do not use any content which copyrighted by any other individual or company or institute or entity. We believe it is our responsibility to prevent and avoid any circumstances where copyright infringement may occur. We also believe that it is our duty to take action if any (regarding copyright) complain or claim comes about any or part of the content posted in our site.
If you think you have come across anything like that (copyrighted content) please read details below and follow the procedure:
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (17 U.S.C. § 512), Movierulz Telugu has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements as set forth herein. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you must submit a written notice to Movierulz Telugu which contains:
- 1.A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- 2.A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- 3.Your telephone number and e-mail address;
- 4.A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 5.A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
- You are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- The notification is accurate; and
- You acknowledge that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Please submit your notice by summiting our contact form. We will take immediate action (Up to 72 hrs), no further contact required.